Thursday 4 June 2015

Some of the Amazon reviews for YOUR LIFE, YOUR RULES!

✭✭✭✭✭ Frankie W.

Insightful and written in his no nonsense fashion. You don't have to read this in any particular order because the table of comments has subjects listed. Start with what you need.


✭✭✭✭✭ J. Jacques

It certainly makes you see through the trees to the wood beneath. A lot of good advice. Action now required!


✭✭✭✭✭ Rachel Armstrong

This book is brilliant. It is information most of us know already but there is something about reading it all in one place that cements resolve, motivates for change and reminds you to refocus your life. It is all too easy to get caught in negative thought patterns and this book brings you round to a much more positive way of thinking. Writing goals focuses the mind, reminding yourself what is important in your life focuses you on getting back to appreciating these things but also it makes you decide just what is important to you. All ways round a great book to uplift, inspire, challenge and remind you what life is all about.


✭✭✭✭✭ Lorraine Anderson

Another great thought provoking book, great read!


✭✭✭✭✭ Soozy Booth

Your Life, Your Rules!
Simplistic! Realistic! Positive! Achievable! Inspiring!

'Your Life Your Rules' is not designed to give you definitive answers, nor is it a Bible - more a self help 'tool kit' to guide and advise, written honestly and taken from the authors own life experiences.
It is not written sequentially, it doesn't need to be! , Life and it's challenges do not come in some pre-determined order!
Start reading this book in the middle, the end or at the beginning. 'Your Life Your Rules' will be about you!
' Your Life Your Rules' is not a read once only book to be placed on your book shelf! It's a life long reference - a happy and positive life. Use it as needed.
The very fact you are reading this suggests that you may be in need of hope, inspiration and guidance - this book delivers on all 3 aspects and much much more!!
It's up to you how you use it!
But trust me ... You will succeed.... I did !!
Thank You Ivor.
Much love and God Bless You x


✭✭✭✭✭ Neil R.J. Friestad

Well, being honest, I've known Ivor sins we were both joiner apprentice's. And later in life I found out he was the owner of my local gym, called «Body and Soul» were I met up with old friends, not just to chew the fat, but to try and burn it off.
While I was a full paying member for the first year or so, my personal life whet down the toilet. I found a helping hand and good advice, from Ivor and his co/ workers at that time. Ivor even let me use the gym for free when I couldn't afford the membership. This guy really saved my life. I never stopped to consider that maybe my old fried had problems too??
I have read "Never give up", and now "Your life your rules" Never give up sits on my book shelf by the side of a book Ivor gave to me written by his holiness the Dalai Lama
"Awakening the mind, lightening the heart"
I read somewhere that when the student is ready the teacher will appear, Never really understood this till now.
If you are ready to change your life, and live by your rules, then you just found the teacher. Ivor isn't perfect or some rich guy selling you a dream, he is a flawed, Honest, hardworking ordinary person, that just might, change your life for the better. As for the books, they really are great but I was ready to listen. Are you?


YOUR LIFE, YOUR RULES is now available from Amazon

Only $2.99 / £1.99

http://www.amazon.com/YOUR-LIFE-RULES-Ivor-Lloyd-ebook/dp/B00YQ5ZWJ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433302652&sr=8-1&keywords=ivor+lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment